Monday, April 6, 2015

Dose of Nature

I was asked to try a product from Dose of Nature called Redstrap CBD in Hemp Oil. So as much as I have heard about the benefits of CBD (Cannabinoids), I decided to give it a try. 

Lets start with taste, I added the 20 drops to cold beverages like fruit smoothies. It didn't really help to cover the oily flavor. I tend to be sensitive to tastes and it didn't agree with me, however, I decided to keep going. It is available in other oils like the one pictures to the right in Olive Oil. 


As for the benefits, I didn't really feel anything different during the day. At night I found I did sleep a bit better, less restless.


Each person is different and reacts differently to various products. I would say to try it for yourself and see if it has benefits for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment