Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Little Help From Your Friends

Brandy & Seth @ Club Graffiti
I am very fortunate to have some great friends in Second Life. During the past week that I have been dealing with my recent loss, my friends have been so supportive and caring. They have IMed me to see how I am and offer words of encouragement, they have offered to kick "his" butt for me, they have kept me distracted and have been overall wonderful. To all of these friends I want to thank you because with out you I might not have been able to rise above this so quickly. I love you guys!!

I still have my moments of course and unanswered questions but that is natural. I think that I will always have questions because things have been left with no closure but over time those questions will cease to be important.

I want to give a HUGE shout out and thank you to my very best friend, Seth Regan/Mankind Tracer in SL. He was there for me from the moment I found out that the now ex-boyfriend was a fraud. Seth has been so supportive and caring and I really do not know what I would do with out him. Since we became friends over a year and a half ago, Seth has been my rock!

If you are going through a rough patch, I encourage you to reach out to your friends. They can be the best support system you could ask for. Even if you don't live nearby, they can still be there for you to listen or distract or empathize.

Your friends do care about you and your well being. Sometimes opening up to people can be difficult, but in the end it is worth it because your real friends will care and be there for you. They also might have a similar story that you can relate to. The greatest thing about Second Life is the global community that we have and can have friends from all walks of life.

4 comments:

  1. Hugs to you Brandi, if there is any way I can help or if you just need to talk, let me know ok?
    Cell

    ReplyDelete
  2. HUGS you have my support...you are a great friend and you will get through this.

    ReplyDelete